The Garden at Spring Forest is launching our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture)
We are offering only 50 shares this Fall, so be sure to sign up soon to get a Fall subscription.
- Locally grown fresh seasonal produce from our garden for 8 weeks.
- Sustainable growing methods protect our environment.
- No chemical fertilizers or pesticides ever used.
- Weekly handouts with information about the harvest and Spring Forest activities.
- Participants are invited (but not required) to attend all garden activities. *
- Full Share $250.
- Add a half dozen eggs from pasture raised chickens each week for $30
2021 Inaugural Fall CSA
Full 7-9 items, at least 12lbs
Pick up your weekly portion on Tuesdays or make other arrangements. Failure to do so will result in the box being donated to a local food pantry.